Moodle 2.0 Upgrade Underway

I am in the process of actually performing the Moodle 1.9 to 2.0.3 update.  It is at the part where it is importing and converting all the courses to the new format.  We also moved our Moodle install onto a 64bit Ubuntu box.   So far so good with the upgrade.  It is on course 82 of 647!

The one thing I did not do was activate any of our non-standard plugins.  I am going to let the update perform it’s job and then I am going to install the modules.  This time around I am going to try and keep the extra plugins to a minimum.

183 of 647 converted…

I am really hopeful that this upgrade goes smoothly and successfully.  I don’t want to have to bring in each course individually using Moodle 2.1 when it is released later this month.

230 of 647 converted…

Leave a Comment

Skip to toolbar