District Server Updated

I just finished updating the District server.  We actually moved the district website over to a new 64bit Ubuntu Box.  In the process I found that the Joomla Akeeba Backup plugin WORKS AMAZINGLY!  I backed up the complete site on the old server and moved a single file over to the new server where I … Read more

Moodle 2.0 Upgrade Underway

I am in the process of actually performing the Moodle 1.9 to 2.0.3 update.  It is at the part where it is importing and converting all the courses to the new format.  We also moved our Moodle install onto a 64bit Ubuntu box.   So far so good with the upgrade.  It is on course … Read more

Skip to toolbar